Property Boxes

There are 2 types of boxes that need to be installed on the property.

CEE – Customer Connection Enclosure or House Entry Box. This is the grey box that live on the outside of the property.

FWO – Fibre Wall Outlet. This is the white box that goes on the inside of the property, the B4RN router will plug into this if you take a monthly service.

Its the size of a single gang light switch.

Space/gap under the FWO for the fibre cleaning pen: Bottom: 6″. Before you can plug a patch need in it need cleaning with a specialist pen, please don’t unplug this.

Cost for connection is £150 and is due when your FTU has fibre and has been spliced.

Router. This plugs into the FWO. It has 4 Ethernet outputs and 2 telephone outputs, the Electric cable is 1.5m long and there is a USB port. All cables enter the Router from the back / downwards. You only need this is you are taking a service.

Its similar to 90% of internet routers but way faster and really reliable.

Locating your B4RN Router

Now mix that up with where is easy to dig from and to and through, then add the ease of drilling, Location of power for the router and what you intend to connect it with in your house and every property is different and each person has different priorities.

If you need help and cant find it here or by talking through things with your local champion then get in touch or pop along to the office on a Thursday night at Meal Bank.