28/11/18 – Week 13 of the Mint and Sprint build and we are rocketing on. Last Friday, TSTrenching completed the West side of Longsleddale and are now on their way out of the valley along the East side. Mid January and you will see the team emerge looking to dig to those who are ready next.
- SE Route 2 build reaches the end of Longsleddale (Sadgill)
- another 40 properties now ready for fibre and/or splicing
- Eon booked to fit Electric meter for Head End on 7th Dec
- 3 new way leaves arrive for Grayrigg
- get your dig plan and equipment now for festive holiday grafting (yes, get your family digging while they visit)
- B4MS hits Westmoreland Gazette front page – Link to article – click here
- oldest Telephone in the Mint and Sprint about to be used via VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)
- major update of the B4MS website giving you all DIY tips and resources
- holding pen cheques – if you want them submitting to B4RN e-mail me and I’ll forward them on, I still hold cheques where we have not got clear way leaves too.
- the offices at Mealbank, kindly on loan by the Procter Family, are nearly to the end of the 6 month period and will be closing soon.