This e-mail will take up just 10 minutes of your day so make sure you have a moment to read thoroughly and fill out the questionnaire even if you can’t make Dig Day. Please also forward to everyone else in your property.
On the 9th of May 2018 we had the first B4MS meeting in my kitchen. Less than 2 months later after a road trip of 4 village hall meetings and a huge amount of support and commitment from my core team and you, we have the following statistics for our area.
- Direct to B4RN = £107,500
- In the Holding Pen = £271,615
- Promised = £35,400
- Total = £414,515
- People who need to know more before they can decide = 81
- People doing some maths and will let us know = 24
- Total Potential Investors = 105 people from the sign up survey
- With an average investment over £1500
- Total further potential estimated at £157,500 from those who have signed up.
To get the “Green Light” please can all those who are thinking about investing through buying shares do so. Our target is over £560,000 and we do not have enough “in hand” yet. We will need, by the time we are finished over £700,000 through shares. We can not rely on government grants as history tell us that they can not be guaranteed and they only pay out when the property is live and signed up to a 12 month contract.
Grand total estimated to reach over £570,000
This is far to close to what is needed to get the green light and way off the final total needed to complete the network so please encourage people to invest in our area. Anyone who lives in the UK can invest in B4RN and ask for their monies to be used for the Mint & Sprint area.
2. Current sign ups = over 60%
3. We have the nearly all the Way Leaves to create the majority of the network
4. A first draft of a network route is ready for consultation and will be adjusted to the land on and after dig day
5. The Green Light to Dig (as soon as B4RN network engineers have completed the full plan and costings and we have the final investments in hand)
6. B4RN have never left a property in an area unconnected, where there is a will there is a way.
Dig Day – 29th July 2018