We need over £500,000.
as of the 14th June:
- 352 out of 707 have signed up
- £53,500 of shares have been sent direct to B4RN
- £175,200 of shares have been sent to our holding pen
- We have 99% of the way leaves in to connect Longsleddle and most of Selside
- The other Parishes are trickling in a little slower so please chase your neighbours.
- Garth Row who are in spitting distance of the BT Openreach cabinet are nearly at 100% signed up as they know “its not what they need now but will be in the future and know it will increase the saleability of their properties”
- Garnet Bridge where clever in the 1980’s and have ducting laid in ready for B4RN fibre
- We have new offices and training facilities
- Soon we will have a limited company and bank account to hold the slush fund
- We are looking for sponsors for tools
- We are looking for admin support
You can increase your shares if you can afford to by simply printing off and returning complete with a cheque or request for BAC’s details.
Click here for the Shares Application Form
15th June reminder
1. Connections – ensure you have signed up to the form at B4MS.org.uk (you have done this but your neighbour might not have)
2. Investors – send in your investment forms to either B4RN for immediate Shares or to the holding pen
3. Way leaves – sent in ASAP Ideally by the 15th so we can continue designing. Longsleddale has gone off to B4RN for design.
Return digitally to
Return by post to
B4MS Way leave / Investments
Get ready for learning about how to create your Property or Hamlet Dig Plan’s
All the best for now